Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Mrs Twit comes down from the sky

 

Still in lock down well at school kinda if a 10 people max bubble. Today in literacy we had to make an animation about Mrs twit coming down from the sky and we had to find 6 of the words in some of the chapter's that we read. So hopefully I can put that up soon so you can have a good look at it. 

Anyhow Question have you ever read the twits and did you like the book comment and tell me if you did anything to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post