Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

My weeks tasks of Literacy

 

Still in lock down today I put a few of the tasks that we did for literacy on my blog The topics are Dawn Raids, Ruby Bridges, Seven facts about Pompeii and Rosa Parks My personal favourite topic was the Dawn Raids because it was most interesting to me and I had a lot of Information written on their. Also comment if you saw any spelling mistakes.

Question have you heard about any of these topics I showed you today please also comment if you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post