Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

My Bird




This week on Tuesday two amazing artists came in to teach us different ways how to do art so we got to make a bird out of many cool ways with paint and objects. And then after we finished we then got to make a civilization for them too out of paper which turned out really well since the fill in teacher for the day came in a taught me and my friends how to make really cool trees and flowers for our home for our bird. But unfortunately I couldn't find mine in the time that we had but hopefully I get the chance to blog that up too 

Anyhow thanks for looking at my post and I have a question for you what do you think my bird will look like when I put it up?

Comment down below what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post