Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

ANZAZ COVE LANDING

 

Quality Blog post for ANZAC Cove landing:


Anzac Cove landing by the ANZACS


In literacy at the moment we are learning about WW1 and in particular, the role the ANZACS played in it.


We know that the ANZACS landed at ANZAC cove on April 25th, 1915.  They arrived by boat, and were greeted by a beach that was in chaos, steep, rugged cliffs and the Turks firing at them from the top of the cliffs.


Many men lost their lives that day, many never made it to the beach.  The ones that did were about to start a long journey filled with tears, despair and sadness.


This animation is to show the landing at ANZAC Cove.


Do you know much about the ANZACS or their landing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post